Marc is a Principal in the Compensation and Rewards Practice, formally a Practice Leader, with over 25 years of experience. His responsibilities include a firm-wide leadership role in designing and implementation of compensation plans for a wide range of clients. Marc has extensive experience consulting with closely held companies with particular emphasis on management compensation and retirement planning issues.
Examples of client projects in which Marc has been involved include:
- Design and implementation of a long-term incentive plan for a diversified publicly held company, including a new stock appreciation rights plan;
- Total compensation review and compensation strategy development, followed by short- and long-term plan design for a privately held company;
- Development of a phantom stock plan for a closely held services business including analysis under new IRC Section 409A;
- Design and implementation of a Board of Director’s compensation plan for a publicly held company; and
- Assistance with the development of a salary administration plan for a financial institution.
Marc was a licensed Certified Public Accountant, now inactive; he remains a member of the AICPA. He received his BS from The Ohio State University.Download Bio PDF