Findley’s Health and Group Benefits Program Design
In recent years, the foundational components on which most benefit plans have been built have been rocked by changes such as changes to traditional delivery systems, consolidations of health systems and insurance carriers, and the advent of biotech specialty drugs and legislation.
Our approach to helping our clients is to develop a multiyear strategy that takes into account these foundational changes. This ensures a program that leverages the most current and effective opportunities.
Findley’s Program Design Services
Findley helps our clients navigate and simplify complex strategic program design through:
- Comprehensive, strategic planning session
- Annual benefit budget creation / funding analysis
- Multiyear plan projection
- Identifying organizational- and cultural-specific needs
- Multiyear plan design implementation road map
- Employee engagement and communications plan
- Executive presentations for program approval
BenScan® Financial Modeling Tool
With BenScan®, our clients can play “what if” to see the impact on expected claims and net employer costs by making potential changes in benefits and/or employee contributions. We supplement our models with COBRA rates, actuarial valuations of IBNR claim reserves, and ACA Cadillac tax calculations.
Findley Helps Design These Benefit Programs
- Prescription drug
- Life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term disability / long term disability
- FMLA / PTO