Choose the Best Health and Group Benefits Vendors
Selecting the right vendor partners is a critical component of successfully managing a full array of health and group benefits programs.
Knowing which vendors best meet the needs of an organization can be difficult. Ongoing changes happen in the marketplace—mergers of vendors, new vendors coming into the market, expanded capabilities, and geographical differences. Understanding an organization’s main priorities is critical when selecting vendor partners.
Findley Vendor Evaluation and Selection Services
Findley helps our clients set their priorities and manage all aspects of vendor evaluation and selection for organizations looking to:
- Find cost efficiencies
- Improve performance related to participant experience, level of benefits offered, reporting capabilities, or outcomes
- Consolidate and streamline the number of vendors
- Expand coverage area in the event of additional locations
- Add new benefits
- Outsource certain benefits and/or their administration
Why Findley is Different
Findley is independent. Many consultants and brokers have formal contracts and business relationships in place with insurance companies and third-party vendors, and they are paid for placing business with them. This makes it impossible for them to be impartial when evaluating vendors. Findley does not accept payment from insurance carriers or third-party vendors associated with placing business on their behalf. Therefore, our clients can always be assured that we are working 100% in their best interest.
We use our proprietary Findley online procurement tool to assist with this process, which includes:
- Evaluating vendors based on our clients’ data (not general geographic-based statistics)
- Performing network disruption analysis (health care plans)
- Reviewing vendor proposals and finalist presentations
- Providing implementation assistance