Create Meaningful Incentives for Your Sales Team
We consult with organizations to design competitive and effective sales compensation incentive programs.
Increasing competitive pressures, both domestic and global, have brought top management face to face with the urgent need to improve overall effectiveness of the sales organization. Our consultants leverage our experience and industry insights to deliver and implement practical, proven solutions.
Our Approach to Sales Incentive Compensation
Our approach to sales incentive compensation helps our clients navigate and simplify complex issues through:
- Developing the cornerstone sales principals, which serve as the foundation to build sales incentive plans
- Defining sales roles and outlining duties and responsibilities of sales team members
- Analyzing pay versus sales performance to identify areas of concern in plan design
- Benchmarking base salary and total cash compensation levels
- Establishing target pay levels and the mix between fixed and variable pay
- Designing sales incentive plans to align with company strategy and drive the desired behaviors
- Creating administrative policies and procedures to manage the incentive plan (i.e. sales crediting, timing of payouts, quota setting, etc.)
- Drafting sales incentive plan documents
- Communicating changes to managers and sales team members