Findley’s M&A Change Management & Communications Services
Change affects employees at different levels in the organization in different ways. In the advent of a merger, acquisition, spinoff, or divestiture, there are enormous needs for ongoing employee change management and communications.
Employees need answers to questions like:
- How does the merger impact me?
- When will it happen?
- Who am I going to report to?
- How will the transition be completed?
- Do I need to do anything?
Successful Change Management
Change management and communications for mergers, acquisitions, spinoffs, and divestures are deemed to be successful if they accomplish two very important goals:
- Minimize dips in productivity (eliminate water cooler talk and other distractions)
- Retain key talent (keep people informed)
The Findley Approach to Change Management
Findley helps our clients navigate mergers, acquisitions, spinoffs, and divestitures through communications strategies that address the following:
- Who are the different stakeholders?
- How are they affected?
- What are the messages the organization wants to reinforce for them?
- Through what medium will those messages be delivered?
- When will the messages be sent?
Once we have developed the communications plan, we help to draft all messaging that will be sent directly to employees or covered during meetings. All communications tasks will be included in the overall merger and acquisition project plan, which is developed and managed by the project manager.