Government Retirement Plans Require Special Expertise
Our consultants average over 21 years of experience working with government entities. We can help:
- Manage the sustainability of your pension plan and other Post-Employment Benefits obligations incorporating the latest strategies in benefit design, funding policy, and investment policy for your plans delivered by our actuarial consultants.
- Inform, educate, and engage your employees through our award-winning communications consulting.
- Administer your plan effectively through our combination of compliance and actuarial consultants and our leading edge benefit administration platform and outsourcing services.
We know that government entities have unique plan management challenges. Findley helps our clients navigate and simplify complex government plan issues including:
- Government accounting standards
- Federal regulations
- State regulatory environments governing funding and benefit provisions
- State constitutional issues affecting benefit plan design and modifications
- Other state laws mandating or limiting benefits offered
- Complex governance and decision-making processes
- Unique financial issues and risks
- Public role for governing bodies and their actuary