Acceptance of Terms
All text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, data and software (“Content”) accessible on the Site is protected by law, including U.S. copyright, trade secret, trademark, service mark and/or patent laws, along with state, national, and/or international laws and regulations, and belong to Findley and its affiliates, partners, vendors or contributors. All individual Content elements of the Site are also protected by copyright. Permission is granted to download Content from the Site for your personal use or your organization’s internal use only. You may not:
- Modify or copy the Content;
- Use the Content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any Content contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Content;
- Transfer the Content to another person or “mirror” the Content on any other server;
- Connect “deep links” to the site; i.e., create links to the Site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site; or
- Mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of the Site on any other web site or web page.
You agree to comply with all applicable copyright, trademark and other laws in the use of this Site and its Content.