We are proud to help nearly 2,000 clients in all 50 states navigate the evolving benefits landscape and successfully manage their workforce issues. We simplify complex retirement, health benefits, compensation, and change management challenges. We work with clients/organizations directly, and we also partner with investment advisers to deliver seamless services to clients.
Businesses & Organizations
Findley serves organizations from nearly all industry sectors including health care, manufacturing, professional services, retail, financial institutions, not-for-profits, and government entities. Clients range from smaller privately held companies to large multi-national, publicly traded companies with 10,000 or more employees.
While our clients may vary by size and industry, they have many goals in common including:
- Aligning HR, benefits, and compensation practices with organizational objectives
- Designing and managing retirement and health care benefits plans for maximum impact with the most efficient cost
- Managing change and employee or participant engagement effectively
- Creating compensation and rewards strategies and implementing pay for performance
- Ensuring compliance
- Making thorough and defensible vendor selections
- Implementing benefits and retirement plan outsourcing and cosourcing initiatives
Some examples of recent client success stories include:
- Multiyear healthcare benefits projections and five-year strategy
- Terminating pension plans and creating replacement retirement plans
- Building global compensation manager training modules
- HR Service Delivery Assessments
- Implementing pay for performance
- Mergers and acquisitions—integration project management
Findley partners with investment advisors to help deliver defined benefit, defined contribution, and data management services to clients. Why do investment advisors choose to partner with Findley?
- Our experience is deep. We serve over 1,700 retirement plans. While the midrange asset size of the plans we service is $100 million, our largest plan has assets of $36 billion and our small plan business unit works routinely with much smaller asset sizes. The plans we serve average 1,500 participants, ranging from fewer than 10 participants in smaller cash balance plans to over 300,000 participants in our largest plans.
- We are independent. We are not affiliated with or owned by financial institutions or other organizations that could be viewed as competitor organizations allowing for a harmonious and seamless experience for clients.
- We do not provide investment advisory services. Our services truly complement the services provided by investment advisors.
- We respect the relationships that investment advisors have with their clients. With many investment advisors, we are an active part of that relationship; with others, we provide services behind the scene. We are flexible in these arrangements.
The types of plans we work with include:
- 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), and 457(f) plans
- Profit sharing plans
- Thrift plans
- Money purchase and target benefit plans
- Traditional defined benefit pension plans
- Cash balance and other hybrid plans
- Nonqualified plans
Our services include:
- Defined benefit administration
- Defined contribution recordkeeping
- Actuarial services
- Retirement plan consulting
- Change management and communications